01 September 2009

anticipation

... and there goes my travelling-blog about my trip to the Philippines and HongKong.

I'm going to write the blog in english. This will be pretty exhausting for me within the first posts. But I think I need to practice my english in writing as well as in speaking, which I'm going to do during my abidence in the Philippines and my stopover in HongKong and by wrtiting this blog of course.

It's September 1st now and my departure is in just nine days now. Pretty much the perfect time to start of my blog and officially starting my pleasent anticipation supported by impressions like these I got via mail from my mum, who has already duly arrived in Manila and accordingly in Olongapo City (more information about the circumstances of my trip to come) in the Philippines:




... more to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment